Robin saw M. Night Shyamalan’s movie Split from 2016.
A few questions remain unanswered:
– Why does Casey have curly hair as a child, but straight hair as a teenager?
– Why, when he’s “The Beast”, isn’t the monster being killed by shots fired at him?
– Why doesn’t Casey kill her pervert uncle?
– Casey is saved, Marcia is eaten – what happens to the third lady?
– Why don’t the three of them overpower the ogre? After all, there are three of them!
– What is Bruce Willis supposed to do in the end?
– Casey is told in the end that her uncle will be here soon. Does that have a deeper meaning?
Moreover, Robin is not happy with the casting: “James McAvoy as the villain is overrated. He’s supposed to play over 20 different personalities and yet he always seems like one and the same person.”
Next film, please.
Robin learned that Split is the second part of a trilogy and he should look at the other parts. So Robin watched Unbreakable. “Compared to that Split is really exciting!” Robin thinks that Shamayalan should stop making movies and pack hamburgers instead.