How to build Anti-Covid-19 masks!Posted in - Useful Tips
If you are one of the poor who is a resident of a country where the government believes it is not necessary to buy masks to prevent its people from getting infected you can easily make them yourselves. Here is how!
- You need a piece of kitchen paper and fold it a few times, so it is a long vertical rectangle in the end.
- Then you attach a shooting rubber to each end.
- Then you attach your ears to the rubber so the kitchen paper covers your kisser- finished.
Now coronavirus can come!
It is not known for being very bright so it can be outsmarted easily. (However, it may mutate and you have a coronaWALRUS at the end of the day. They might be smarter than their predecessors! But by then an antidote should be available.)
- Real-time animation of Titanic’s sinking…
- What are Robin’s favorite works by Coelho?